Because I need to save money for:
- an apartment.
- a medical treatment which could cost 4.000-10.000 depending on what procedure I decide on.
- a new computer. It died... I am left with a small laptop on which I can't draw
At least I can stay at home with my dad a bit longer. At least until I finish university in September.
medical treatment summary:
I seldom visit the dentist because I hardly have any teeth problems which is why I didn’t know about my too small jawbone and the problems I am facing now because of my wisdom teeth.
Yeah, kind of my fault and kind of my dad’S fault.
They are pushing my teeth together and it wouldn’t be that bad if it weren’t for my teeth needing 0,43 inches (11mm) more space in my mouth. And slowly my teeth decided to push out my incisors and now it is a serious problem.
Long story short:
The dentist either wants to
- operate my whole jawbone (OH GOD…)
- pull out four of my perfectly heatlthy bicuspid teeth (cut open that flesh, yay…)
- grind off 4 mm on 4 front teeth (yeeks…)
If you want to know how this looks like: